5th International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA 2023)
August 3, 2023
August 5, 2023
Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
The 5th International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications will be delivered in-person in London, United Kingdom and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar and archived permanently in Portico.
The 5th International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA 2023) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Statistics: Theory and Applications. The goal of this statistics conference 2023 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICSTA is an acronym for International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications.
Topics themes for ICSTA 2023 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Applied statistics
- Big data
- Data mining
- Medical statistics
- Social statistics
- Statistical softwares
- Statistics and environment
- Statistical signal processing
- Statistical methodology
- Time-series Analysis
All submissions accepted as posters will be presented orally by the authors for 5 minutes
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The Conference Proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The Proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
ICSTA’23 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic, please write an email…
Learn More »
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference