6th International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA 2024)
August 19, 2024
August 21, 2024
The 6th International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications will be delivered in-person in Barcelona, Spain and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar and archived permanently in Portico.
The 6th International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA 2024) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Statistics: Theory and Applications. The goal of this statistics conference 2024 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICSTA is an acronym for International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications.
Topics themes for ICSTA 2024 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Applied statistics
- Big data
- Data mining
- Medical statistics
- Social statistics
- Statistical softwares
- Statistics and environment
- Statistical signal processing
- Statistical methodology
- Time-series Analysis
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The conference proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The statistical conference Proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported…
Learn More »
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €250 EUR registration
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference