3rd International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA’21)
July 29, 2021 - July 31, 2021 | Prague , Czech Republic
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 3rd International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA’21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Statistics: Theory and Applications. The goal of ICSTA’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICSTA is an acronym for International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications.
Topics themes for ICSTA’21 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Applied statistics
- Big data
- Data mining
- Medical statistics
- Social statistics
- Statistical softwares
- Statistics and environment
- Statistical signal processing
- Statistical methodology
- Time-series Analysis
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Paper Submission Deadlines
Notification to Authors
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The Conference Proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The Proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
ICSTA’21 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic,…
Learn More »