2nd International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA’20)
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- The Conference Proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- The Conference Proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- Each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- The Proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
ICSTA’20 is now accepting papers on the following topics through its OpenConf system. If you have a paper on an additional topic, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The current topics include but are not limited to:
- Applied statistics
- Big data
- Computational statistics
- Data science
- Data integration
- Data mining
- Linear and multiple regression methods
- Medical statistics
- Social statistics
- Sampling theory
- Statistics and different sciences
- Statistical softwares
- Spatial statistics
- Statistics and Finance
- Statistics and environment
- Statistical signal processing
- Statistical methodology
- Time-series Analysis
- Web data collection
Manuscripts are invited for the 2nd International Conference on Statistics: Theory and Applications (ICSTA'20) on topics lying within the scope of the conference. All contributions must be original and should not have been published elsewhere.
Three types of manuscripts could be published in the conference proceedings:
- Extended Abstracts
- Short Papers
- Full Papers
You may choose to submit any of the above based on the the weight of the contributions in your manuscript.
- Extended abstracts are welcome for publication. These submissions should be around 500 words and must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results (if available) of the research. No figures or tables are allowed. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Short papers must give a clear indication of the objectives, scope, and results of the paper, and must (at least) contain an abstract, an introduction, a results/discussion section, and a reference section. Short papers are limited to 4 pages. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
- Full Papers are limited to 8 pages and are more descriptive of the work that has been done. Also, more sections, images, graphs, and results could be presented. Presentation for these submissions are limited to 20 minutes (if oral) or poster.
Please note that a .docx template is available to guide the authors in formatting their papers. All papers (including extended abstracts) must comply with the template.
You may find the conference template(s) for ICSTA’20 below:
Short and Full Papers’ Template:
Paper Template (.DOCX)
Extended Abstracts Template:
Extended Abstract Template (.DOCX)
Papers should be prepared in English and carefully checked for correct grammar. Figures should be of high quality. To ensure high scientific quality, all papers will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee Members. All papers must be submitted in electronic form using the web site of the conference.
Once the reviewing process is complete, the contact author of each paper will be notified of the result by e-mail. The authors are required to follow the reviews in order to improve their paper before their final submission.
All accepted extended abstracts, short, and full papers will be published in the proceedings, under an ISBN reference in a USB drive. The online version of the proceedings will also be published under an ISSN reference and each paper in the proceedings will be assigned unique DOIs by CrossRef.
All papers must be presented by one of the authors. At least one author must register for the conference and pay the fee prior to Regular Registration deadline (see Important Dates) in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings and accepted in the final program.
Best paper awards will be conferred to author(s) of the papers that receive the highest rank during the peer-review and by the respected session chairs. Only papers presented at the conference will be eligible for this award. Winners receive a certificate, 25% discount towards registration for the 2021 series of the conference.
In order to submit your paper or access the reviewer system, please follow the link below:
The corresponding authors of accepted papers are required to please fill, complete, sign and send the following copyright form along with your Camera Ready Submission to email@example.com. Failure to comply will result in removal of the paper from the proceedings.
Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Extended Notification to Authors
Extended Early-Bird Registration